Holy cow, is she already doing her first triathlon?
That's what I was going to write! This looks like the transition from the baby pool to the tike bike. She's got good momentum...
Must confess, that was my thought too but I'm trying not to be one of *those* parents. She can be an artist if she wants, but I will show her this pic after I sign her up for her first tri, and then we will talk technique for T1.
photos, videos and stories in the life of anna and her big sister zoe. for many more follow @aaseiger on Instagram.
Holy cow, is she already doing her first triathlon?
ReplyDeleteThat's what I was going to write! This looks like the transition from the baby pool to the tike bike. She's got good momentum...
ReplyDeleteMust confess, that was my thought too but I'm trying not to be one of *those* parents. She can be an artist if she wants, but I will show her this pic after I sign her up for her first tri, and then we will talk technique for T1.
ReplyDelete