No, that's not cake, it's cream cheese. But I might have enjoyed that more than my cake. Mommy is going to blame my teeth - something about a daughter of hers would bliss out at cream cheese *frosting*, not the bagel topping.
Getting a little help from my family to blow out the candle.
The sad thing is that this is the picture of me eating cake where I look the least sad or disinterested. I want a do over when my teeth come in.
Okay, so this was kind of cool and kind of disturbing. I watched mommy beat a totally helpless monkey with a stick and then pop her shoulder out of its socket while doing so. I guess I have a lot to learn about birthday celebrations, this being my first and all.
I was trying to nap (but mostly screaming) at this point but my big sis Zoe got crazy with Rachel during the afterparty. Everyone was naked, and later, Zoe peed on the dirt behind the grass because "Rachel said it was okay to pee in the dirt". I didn't post the pictures of the naked bounce house after after party, but let's just say it was off the hook.
I turn 1 for reals on Monday. So I'm still savoring my first year in this world.

Rachel lives to be a bad influence!
ReplyDeleteThat's some funny stuff, Miss Anna. Hope the teeth feel better.
ReplyDelete